Yes these have been reviewed over and over again but I still like to throw in my opinion as well, so here we go: Rimmel Apocalips Review.
I
discovered the Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquers when I was searching for reviews
of the Rimmel Kate lipsticks and they immediately caught my eye since I didn't
yet have anything like them in my lip product collection.
A
lip lacquer is basically a crossover between gloss and lipstick. They usually
have the texture and shine of a gloss but the duration and pigmentation of a
lipstick.
So
do the Rimmel Apocalips lacquers. Their pigmentation is amazing! Even with very
little of the product you get an amazing color payoff! The duration impressed
me as well. It needs little touch-ups here and there throughout the day
or after having food but else it lasts very well. The shine fades a bit
depending on how much product you’re putting on your lips and for how long
you've been wearing it but personally that doesn't bother me.
| You can see how it starts to bleed out |
The
product glides on nicely but you definitely need a mirror to put it on. Just like it is with lipstick, the high
pigmentation stains very easily and mistakes while applying happen faster and
can't be removed as easy.
The
doe foot applicator is manageable and helps to fill in the lips properly. I'm
not massively impressed though by the hole at the back which is supposed to supply
you with more product without going back into the tube. It does give you more
product but to me that is too much because the more product you have on your
lips the nastier it will bleed out. Also if you moisturize your lips before
applying one of these, be careful to let that product sink in well before going
over it with an Apocalips lacquer otherwise this will increase the bleeding
out.
| Big Bang |
| Apocaliptic - I couldn't get the color right on this one :/ It is a bit darker than it looks like here |
No comments:
Post a Comment