As the title suggests this will be about a sunset cruise and the pictures I took on that day. First I'm going to give you a little bit of information about the location and things and then I'll show you some of the pictures.
The cruise took place on Lake Thun which is basically the "portal" to the Alps. I love going there, because it's such a lovely and peaceful place and obviously the view is amazing. Also the little city has a nice atmosphere with its old buildings and the history behind them.
The tour lasted for almost three hours and the sun started setting about half way through. It was breathtaking to see all the colors in the sky and as reflections on the water.Then it got dark and the castles (there are like three of them right by the water) were all light up. Sadly I couldn't get a proper picture of one of them because I had no tripod and the boat was moving too fast but there are plenty of other photographs I can show you now. :)
| It was a lot darker than what it looks like in the picture -> ISO 400 so I could keep the shutter speed low |
| Here I kept the shutter speed high to brighten up the colors in the sky and darken the strips of land |
No comments:
Post a Comment