Long time no post and I have once again forgotten how this works ๐
. However, I do have a good explanation for my absence: I was busy getting a Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry. I may have not been posting but I have definitely been scheming for the masses (shout out to my faves: Imagine Dragons). I am not sure how long I will be able to keep posting but I hope that this time around I can keep up somewhat of a schedule or at least get in a post every now and then.
I am also planning to start a new segment in which I will share some of my favourite recipes. Cooking has been a passion for me for years and during the past year I have started to be more creative and healthy with my food. This led me to (re)create and modify some fantastic meals, which I would love to share. I am also trying to include the guidelines of the 5 Elements Theory which gives me a lot of interesting spices and foods to work with.
I hope that you as readers will enjoy this :) See you soon!๐
No comments:
Post a Comment